Introduction

Hello all, you all know me as Mocha the girl who loves to talk about sex. I love everything about sex, food, sexy women and men, and my passion erotic art. I decided to create this blog because I thought relating food to sex is interesting. There are so many herbs, fruits, veggies, and spices that can naturally spike up your libido, and get that mojo running.

Most importantly, I created this blog because I love to do research, and find recipes that finds its way to your man's heart. Women need to know that a well sexed, well fed man is a happy man. If you don't know how to cook, you better learn, and go into that kitchen and throw the fuck down. Because guess what? A unhappy man is a very tempted man.

I hope you enjoy everything all the information that I provide for you

xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts